- Official opening in 19 days 2 hours
From Kiel to the World
- Olympic medal glamour at the Kiel Week
- The pleasure of speed at the DJI Speed Challenge -National Sailing Team up close to watch- be part of it on site, on TV and on the web.
- Become a fan of Kieler Woche Sailing on Facebook
- Lots of news and pictures on facebook.com/KielerWocheSailing - mostly in English: This page focusses on regattas and sports.
On the way to Kiel - with Paralympic glamour
Record: 80 entries from 40 nations at the start line in Kiel - promoting the Paralympic status
Olympic medal glamour at the Kiel Week
Pleasure of speed at the DJI Speed Challenge - National Sailing Team up close to watch - be part of it on site, on TV and on the web.
There is even more...
- You can find the complete event database here (in German)
- The first Kieler Woche was held in 1882. Celebrate with us its 135th anniversary.
- Ringing a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring), will be the start of the traditional opening ceremony of Kieler Woche on the Town Hall Stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday 17 June, 2017.
- More than three million visitors from all over the world will be diving into the colourful and multi-facetted life of Kieler Woche.