- Official opening in 125 days 2 hours
From Kiel to the World
- It all starts with the Kiel-Treff at the boot Düsseldorf show
- Kieler Woche presents itself with Championships, 12mRs and lots of service for active sailors and sailing enthusiasts
- Dear Sailors: The Notice of Race is online! Register now!
- At the boot Düsseldorf you will find the NoR at the Kiel Week exhibition booth fresh from the press. But you can download it here already.
- More than 2000 events - a preview
- Be a part of the greatest sailing event in the world and the largest summer festival in northern Europe.
There is even more...
- You can find the complete event database here (in German)
- The first Kieler Woche was held in 1882. Celebrate with us its 134th anniversary.
- Ringing a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring), will be the start of the traditional opening ceremony of Kieler Woche on the Town Hall Stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday 18 June, 2016.
- More than three million visitors from all over the world will be diving into the colourful and multi-facetted life of Kieler Woche.