- Official opening in 109 days 23 hours
From Kiel to the World
- Become a fan of Kieler Woche Sailing on Facebook
- Lots of news and pictures on facebook.com/KielerWocheSailing - mostly in English: This page focusses on regattas and sports.
Variety, Inclusion and National Sailing League
Para World Sailing Championships - first competition of the Nacra 15 - Eurocup of the 29er - European Sailing Series of the Melges24 - Rendezvous of the Classics - 3. day of the 1. National Sailing League - comeback of Aalregatta
Sailing World Cup Final heading to Santander in 2017, Kiel in 2018
The Sailing World Cup Final, the climax of the international series of Olympic & Paralympic class racing, has been awarded to Santander, Spain in 2017 and to Kiel, Germany in 2018.
There is even more...
- You can find the complete event database here (in German)
- The first Kieler Woche was held in 1882. Celebrate with us its 135th anniversary.
- Ringing a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring), will be the start of the traditional opening ceremony of Kieler Woche on the Town Hall Stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday 17 June, 2017.
- More than three million visitors from all over the world will be diving into the colourful and multi-facetted life of Kieler Woche.