- Official opening in 146 days 15 hours
From Kiel to the World
- Become a fan of Kieler Woche Sailing on Facebook
- Lots of news and pictures on facebook.com/KielerWocheSailing - mostly in English: This page focusses on regattas and sports.
Sailing World Cup Final heading to Santander in 2017, Kiel in 2018
The Sailing World Cup Final, the climax of the international series of Olympic & Paralympic class racing, has been awarded to Santander, Spain in 2017 and to Kiel, Germany in 2018.
There is even more...
- You can find the complete event database here (in German)
- The first Kieler Woche was held in 1882. Celebrate with us its 135th anniversary.
- Ringing a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring), will be the start of the traditional opening ceremony of Kieler Woche on the Town Hall Stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday 17 June, 2017.
- More than three million visitors from all over the world will be diving into the colourful and multi-facetted life of Kieler Woche.