SAP | LiveCenter
Starts, Results, Jury and much more - live.
High spirits in the North
- Philipp Buhl wins third gold medal for Germany
- Hundreds of spectators in the Audi Sailing Arena in Schilksee and thousands via internet.
- Enhanced Service for Sailors
- This year Kieler Woche offers new services for sailors.
- More than 2000 events - a preview
- The greatest sailing event in the world and the largest summer festival in northern Europe
- See the Kieler Woche videos
- An entire row of reporters will be collecting impressions and unusual views for you.
And even more...
- You can find the complete event database here (in German)
- The first Kieler Woche was held in 1882. Celebrate with us its 131th anniversary.
- Ringing a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring), will be the start of the traditional opening ceremony of Kieler Woche on the Town Hall Stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday 22 June.
- More than three million visitors from all over the world will be diving into the colourful and multi-facetted life of Kieler Woche.