From Kiel to the World
- Olympic medal glamour at the Kiel Week
- The pleasure of speed at the DJI Speed Challenge -National Sailing Team up close to watch- be part of it on site, on TV and on the web.
- Become a fan of Kieler Woche Sailing on Facebook
- Lots of news and pictures on facebook.com/KielerWocheSailing - mostly in English: This page focusses on regattas and sports.
A strong signal from Kiel toward IPC
The Paralympic sailing sport has had a fabulous new start. With the Para World Championships (PWSC) during the Kiel Week, the sailors launched an impressive application to reinstate sailing for the Games 2024 after the Paralympic-off for 2020.
Marrai tiebreaks his way to Laser gold at Kiel Week
On a windy final day at Kiel Week, Francesco Marrai charged past his rivals to clinch Laser gold by the smallest of margins on the final day of Kiel Week.
German, Polish and Spanish racers claim Para World Sailing titles
Three new Para World Sailing Champions have been crowned in Kiel, Germany after five days of exceptional competition.
There is even more...
- You can find the complete event database here (in German)
- The first Kieler Woche was held in 1882. Celebrate with us its 135th anniversary.
- Ringing a ship’s bell (three double rings and one single ring), will be the start of the traditional opening ceremony of Kieler Woche on the Town Hall Stage at 7:30 pm on Saturday 17 June, 2017.
- More than three million visitors from all over the world will be diving into the colourful and multi-facetted life of Kieler Woche.