Wondering what sets Kiel Week apart? Check out our core values and some of the services offered below.
Kiel Week is in accordance with World Sailing's Sustainability Agenda. As a leading nation in recycling technology and waste management, Germany already serves as a role model. Kiel Week strives for more.
This year, with a straw-free policy and a focus on improved onsite waste management and education, Kiel-Schilksee looks to not only take strides in becoming a more sustainable and green event venue, but also engage the public in this crucially important topic.
2. Live DJs & Music
DJs and artists will be creating a vibrant ambiance and an upbeat nightlife atmosphere for sailors and visitors alike. So put on your dancing shoes, come out and make some amazing memories- highlight will be the firework on Tuesday!
• Saturday, 16.06. DRO feat. Lucia Sky//Habama//DJ Forte - groovy dance beats
• Sunday, 17.06. Fantastic DJ Gru & Inusa Dawuda a.k.a. „The Black Pharaoh“ - upbeat sax and vocals
• Monday, 18.06. Fred Martin & Tammy - DJ & Vocals
• Tuesday, 19.06. EVER’SO - charts and classics remastered with sax and percussion
• Wednesday, 20.06. Amir - Downtempo Electro from Kiel
Tanga Elektra - Electrosoul with violin and percussion
Saculobasz & Antoni - House Music
• Thursday, 21.06. KING KONG KICKS - Indie Dance vs. Pop & Electro
• Friday, 22.06. Fantastic DJ Gru & Laura Zimmermann - E-violin meets club
• Saturday, 23.06. Soundshine Band- hits with DJ Marcel + Singer Peti
3. Audi Trailer-Service
Arrivals and departures are made truly stress-free as your trailer is taken and manoeuvred for you by our fleet of Audi SUVs.
This makes it quick, easy and efficient for everyone. Because who doesn't like to leave the hassle at home?
4. Live TV coverage, highlights, and replays
Want to watch the action from the harbour or the comfort of your own home?
Exciting live footage will be presented online by Kieler Woche.TV in German and English as well as in the Audi Sailing Arena in Kiel-Schilksee.
5. Class Associations Barbecue
Come together after the racing day and enjoy a shared barbecue with your own racing fleet or others.
The perfect opportunity to relax, unwind, and share the highlights of your day!
6. North Sails - Service Point
Long day on the water and your equipment took a bit of a beating?
The North Sails service point right at the venue can take care of a damaged sail in no time.
7. Boat Repair Service from International Farbenwerke
The boat got a little too friendly with the others? No worries.
Boat repairs are undertaken by our specialist team on site and broken parts will be repaired or sourced.
8. Principal Race Officer Nino Shmueli (PRO)
Kiel Week is international- this applies not just to the visitors and sailors!
All ten race areas are staffed with IRO’s, IJ’s and over 400 volunteers.
9. Healthy and Nutritious Food
To be compete successfully, you need to fuel your body!
We know how important food is to our athletes and offer healthy and nutritious food to all competitors on site at a fair price. We understand what you want to eat during a regatta and endeavour to provide good options.
10. SAP Sailing Analytics
Where did I win or lose the race?
Find out at the analytics presentation after racing, where experts from SAP Analytics will provide insight on your sailing tactics.